An IndieWeb Webring 🕸💍
- I was inspired to use an old Raspberry Pi 2 with its camera to constantly take timelapse images of the sky. It will produce animated GIFs as well as MP4s. The GIFs just don’t do justice to the beauty of the sky. I’m still undecided on whether they’ll be made public on a routine basis. I may just post ones I like manually.
- Fixing equipment, mostly network related, that died as a result of a very close lightning strike at home
- Blogging/personal presence overhaul – I wanted to make sure I own my content and can move it when I desire. I’ve decided to have Micro.blog host my content
- I’m firmly convinced Facebook facilitates both unhealthy behaviors and evil actions so I no longer use it. I’ve deleted my Facebook account and am no longer posting to Instagram.
- I upgraded from a 9.7” iPad Pro to a 12.9” iPad Pro and am revising my workflows. The faster and larger iPad has enabled me to do even more of my work on the iPad.
- Parenting… one of those lifelong learning journeys
- Now that our daughter is a high school freshman I’ve started learning about college costs and financial aid. And when did homecoming mums grow to 4 feet tall ?!?
- I’m starting to pick up my guitar after a few years absence due to shoulder pain and surgery. Of couse a string broke right away so now I need to remind myself how to re-string it.
- Continuing my (life long) efforts to eat better and exercise more
- Contemplating my priorities for giving and volunteering – I recently recommitted to one of my non-profit interests. I also am going to get my daughter involved in some volunteer activities.