An IndieWeb Webring 🕸💍
- I’ve founded my third company
- Blogging/personal presence overhaul – I wanted to make sure I own my content and can move it when I desire. I’ve decided to have Micro.blog host my content
- I’m firmly convinced Facebook facilitates both unhealthy behaviors and evil actions so I no longer use it
- I sometimes cross-post to Twitter and my posts are also federated to Mastodon
- I upgraded from a 9.7” iPad Pro to a 12.9” iPad Pro and am revising my workflows. The faster and larger iPad has enabled me to do even more of my work on the iPad.
- Parenting… one of those lifelong learning journeys
- Now that our daughter is a high school freshman I’ve started learning about college costs and financial aid. And when did homecoming mums grow to 4 feet tall ?!?
- I’ve recently learned to sharpen knives on a whetstone. It was much easier than I expected and is rather theraputic.
- Continuing my (life long) efforts to eat better and exercise more
- Contemplating my priorities for giving and volunteering – I recently recommitted to one of my non-profit interests. I also am going to get my daughter involved in some volunteer activities.